本文作者:admin

英语学习,基础对话requests

admin 08-18 757
英语学习,基础对话requests摘要: 一、常见表达I keep asking her to turn down her music.我一直让她把音乐关小点Its a small request.这是...

一、常见表达

I keep asking her to turn down her music.

我一直让她把音乐关小点

It's a small request.

这是一个小小的请求

I need to borrow your computer.

我需要借用一下你的电脑

Can I see that book?

我能看看那本书吗?

Could you move over a little bit?

你能挪过去一点吗?

My request for a raise was rejected.

我的加薪要求被拒绝了

Can I make one small request?

我能提一个小小的要求吗?

That's a pretty big request.

这是一个相当大的要求

Could you give me a hand with this box?

你能帮我搬一下这个箱子吗?

Would you mind being a little bit quieter?

你能安静一点吗?

二、常见对话

1. dialogue 1

1)词汇拓展

 promise /ˈprɑːmɪs/ v. 承诺

I ~. 我承诺

 simple /ˈsɪmp(ə)l/ adj.简单的

It's a ~ question. 这是个简单的问题

It's a ~ request. 这是个简单的请求

 clean up 打扫

2)对话原文

Jill: Bobby, have you finished cleaning up your room?

吉尔:鲍比,你打扫完房间了吗?

Bobby: No, mom.

鲍比:没有,妈妈。

Jill: Have you even started? It doesn't look like it.

吉尔:你开始了吗?看起来不像。

Bobby: I'll clean it. I promise.

鲍比:我会打扫的。我保证。

Jill: Young man, this place is a mess.

吉尔:年轻人,这地方一团糟。

Bobby: I know, I know.

鲍比:我知道,我知道。

Jill: I make a simple request and look what I get.

吉尔:我提出一个简单的要求,看看我得到了什么。

Bobby: Okay, Mom, I'll clean it up.

鲍比:好的,妈妈,我会把它清理干净的。

Jill: When?

吉尔:什么时候?

Bobby: When my favorite television show is over.

鲍比:等我最喜欢的电视节目结束了。

Jill: Wrong answer, Bobby.

吉尔:答错了,鲍比。

Bobby: But, mom...

鲍比:但是,妈妈。。。

Jill: Get up there and clean. Now!

吉尔:上去打扫。现在

Bobby: Okay. I'm going.

鲍比:好的。我要走了。

3)丰富表达

① Bobby, have you finished cleaning up your room? 鲍比,你打扫完房间了吗?

(doing) your homework 做作业

(eating) your meal 吃饭

② Have you even started? 你开始了吗?

looked 看

tried 尝试

2. dialogue 2

1)词汇拓展

 roommate /ˈruːmmeɪt/ n. 室友

 loud /laʊd/ adj.大声的,响亮的

 aware /əˈwer/ adj.察觉到的,意识到的

be ~ of something

| awareness 意识

 appreciate /əˈpriːʃieɪt/ v. 感激

2)对话原文

Tiffany: Janice, we've got to talk. It's a small request.

蒂芙尼:珍妮丝,我们得谈谈。这是一个小小的要求。

Janice: What about?

珍妮丝:关于什么?

Tiffany: It's your roommate, Sharon.

蒂芙尼:是你的室友,莎伦。

Janice: And?

珍妮丝:然后呢?

Tiffany: I keep asking her to turn down her music.

蒂芙尼:我一直让她把音乐关小点。

Janice: I didn't know it was that loud.

珍妮丝:我不知道声音这么大。

Tiffany: It's not until you leave. Then she turns it up.

蒂芙尼:直到你离开。然后她把声音调大。

Janice: Really? I wasn't aware of that.

珍妮丝:真的吗?我没有意识到这一点。

Tiffany: Yeah, she does, and it's often when I'm trying to study. It comes right through my wall.

蒂芙尼:是的,她会的,而且经常是在我学习的时候。它正好穿过我的墙。

Janice: I'll talk to her.

珍妮丝:我会和她谈谈的。

Tiffany: Good. She has to turn it down. And she ignores me whenever I ask.

蒂芙尼:很好。她必须把音量调低。每当我问她,她都不理我。

Janice: Okay, I'll get her to stop.

珍妮丝:好的,我让她停下来。

Tiffany: Thanks. I appreciate it.

蒂芙尼:谢谢。太感激了。

3)丰富表达

① I keep asking her to turn down her music. 我一直让她把音乐关小点。

take it down a notch 放轻松点

clean the room 打扫房间

ask sb to do sth

② I didn't know it was that loud. 我不知道声音这么大。

you were that mad 你那么生气

it was that expensive 它这么贵

3. dialogue 3

1)词汇拓展

 yard /jɑːrd/ n.院子 front ~ | back ~ | ~ sale

 tear /ter/ v. 撕碎

 neighborhood /ˈneɪbərhʊd/ n.附近;街坊

 prove /pruːv/ v.证明

proof n.证据

 fence /fens/ n. 篱笆

 upset /ˌʌpˈset/ adj. 不高兴的

 police /pəˈliːs/ n.警察

~ officers 警官

2)对话原文

Victoria: Hey, Adam!

维多利亚:嘿,亚当!

Adam: What?

亚当:什么?

Victoria: It's your dog. He keeps coming into my yard and tearing it up.

维多利亚:这是你的狗。他老是到我的院子里来,把它弄得乱七八糟。

Adam: How do you know? There are lots of dogs in this neighborhood.

亚当:你怎么知道的?这个街区有很多狗。

Victoria: I've seen him, just this morning.

维多利亚:我看到他了,就在今天早上。

Adam: Prove it!

亚当:证明给我看!

Victoria: Look, don't make this difficult. I'm just requesting that you keep him in your yard.

维多利亚:听着,别为难我。我只是请求你把他留在你的院子里。

Adam: I do. He gets under the fence sometimes.

亚当:我知道。他有时会钻到篱笆下面。

Victoria: Well, that's not my problem.

维多利亚:那不是我的问题。

Adam: Are you saying it's my problem?

亚当:你是说这是我的问题吗?

Victoria: Yes, it's your dog.

维多利亚:是的,是你的狗。

Adam: What are you going to do about it?

亚当:你打算怎么办?

Victoria: If I have to, I'll call the police. I've even got pictures of your dog coming over here.

维多利亚:如果有必要,我会叫警察的。我甚至有你的狗过来的照片。

Adam: OK. If you're so upset about it, I'll see what I can do.

亚当:好的。如果你这么不高兴的话,我看看我能做些什么。

3)丰富表达

① I'm just requesting that you keep him in your yard. 我只是请求你把他留在你的院子里。

take care of your business 处理好自己的事情

pay attention in class 认真听课

② Well, that's not my problem. 那不是我的问题。

fault 错

concern 担心的事情

responsibility 责任

4. dialogue 4

1)词汇拓展

 mention /ˈmenʃ(ə)n/ v. 提到

 essay /ˈeseɪ/ n. 论文

 beg /beɡ/ v. 乞求

 regret /rɪˈɡret/ v. 懊悔

2)对话原文

Ben: How's it going, Cathy? You look good today.

本:怎么样,凯茜?你今天看起来不错。

Cathy: What do you want, Ben?

凯茜:本,你想要什么?

Ben: Why do you think I want something?

本:你为什么认为我想要什么?

Cathy: Because you're being nice to me. That means you want something from me.

凯茜:因为你对我很好。这意味着你想从我这里得到一些东西。

Ben: Well, now that you mention it, I did need to borrow your computer.

本:好吧,既然你提到了,我确实需要借用你的电脑。

Cathy: Why?

凯茜:为什么?

Ben: I've got to finish my essay tonight and my computer has broken.

本:我今晚必须完成我的论文,我的电脑坏了。

Cathy: So you want to come over and break my computer?

凯茜:所以你想过来把我的电脑弄坏吗?

Ben: No, I just need it for an hour. Please. I'm begging you.

本:不,我只需要一个小时。请我求你了。

Cathy: Why should I say yes?

凯茜:我为什么要答应?

Ben: Because you're a good person.

本:因为你是个好人。

Cathy: No, I'm not, but you can use it. For one hour. That's it.

凯茜:不,我不是,但你可以用它。一个小时。就是这样。

Ben: Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

本:非常感谢。我真的很感激。

Cathy: Don't make me regret it. One hour, that's it.

凯茜:别让我后悔。一个小时,就这么多。

Ben: One hour. I understand. I'll see you tonight.

本:一个小时。我理解。今晚见。

3)丰富表达

① You look good today. 你今天看起来不错。

nice 美好的

wonderful 极好的

incredible 了不起的,极好的

② Now that you mention it, I did need to borrow your computer. 既然你提到了,我确实需要借用你的电脑。

I do need a favor 我确实需要帮忙

I should clean my room 我应该打扫我的房间

5. dialogue 5

1)词汇拓展

 mail /meɪl/ n. 邮件

e-mail 电子邮件

 hereby adv.以此,特此

 appear /əˈpɪr/ v.出现,呈现

disappear 消失

 court /kɔːrt/ n. 法院

 speed /ˈspiːd/ n.速度 v.快速移动

2)对话原文

Zachary: Oh, this is bad.

扎卡里:哦,这太糟糕了。

Justin: What?

贾斯汀:什么?

Zachary: Look what I got in the mail.

扎卡里:看看我收到了什么邮件。

Justin: It says “You are hereby requested to appear in traffic court on Tuesday 8:00 am”.

贾斯汀:上面写着“请你周二上午 8 点到交通法庭出庭”。

Zachary: It's because I didn't pay that speeding ticket from last month.

扎卡里:是因为我上个月没付超速罚单。

Justin: What? Why not?

贾斯汀:什么?为什么不付呢?

Zachary: I don't know. I just forgot.

扎卡里:我不知道。我只是忘了。

Justin: Is it too late to pay?

贾斯汀:现在还钱太晚了吗?

Zachary: I can pay in court now, but it will cost more.

扎卡里:我现在可以在法庭上付款,但要花更多的钱。

Justin: Maybe you should drive slower.

贾斯汀:也许你应该开慢一点。

Zachary: Very funny. Maybe you should shut up.

扎卡里:很有趣。也许你应该闭嘴。

Justin: Sorry. Don't be so sensitive.

贾斯汀:对不起。别那么敏感。

Zachary: This is going to cost me $200.

扎卡里:这要花我 200 美元。

Justin: Well, don't look at me. I'm broke.

贾斯汀:好吧,别看我。我破产了。

Zachary: I guess I'm going to court on Tuesday.

扎卡里:我想我周二就要上法庭了。

Justin: I guess so. Make sure you drive slow on the way there.

贾斯汀:我想是的。去那里的路上一定要开慢一点。

3)丰富表达

① Is it too late to pay? 现在还钱太晚了吗?

apologize 道歉

sign up 报名

say yes 答应

② This is going to cost me $200. 这要花我 200 美元。

This shirt 这件衬衫

That gift 那个礼物

The house 这个房子

阅读
分享